In general, orders should take around a week to arrive, but not longer than two weeks domestically. International orders take 2-3 weeks up to a month depending on location. If you have not received your order in over a month please email.
(Please note shipping times may be expended due to problems with covid and usps.)
Come say hello at local sticker events!
Please get in touch with if you think there is a problem with your order.
Send us an email, and we’ll add it to the list of allowed countries.
All sticker orders are shipped in 6x9in paper mailers with an insert of cardstock for added rigidity, mailed through first class untracked stamped mail.
Yes, add tracking at checkout or send an email after you place your order.
Please contact us if you have any issues with orders. PayPal disputes considerably lengthen the process, as the process needs to be resolved before the order can be shipped.
All stickers are printed and laminated in house on professional orafol vinyl. Unless stated otherwise in the product description. Normal gloss/matte/satin vinyl should last 2-3 years outside. Less if you are in a extreme UV location, but will last 1 year at minimum.
- Don’t use a fake name for your order. Occasionally your local post office will return the mail to sender if they don’t believe the person lives there. Your personally identifiable information will be kept confidential under all circumstances.
- Please use a valid email that you stay in touch with to ensure if an issue arises that it can be brought to your attention.
- Confirm your most suitable mailing address with your local post office if you have a history of issues with mail not getting delivered.
- If you live in an Asiatic country such as Japan or China, please get in touch so I can confirm the valid mailing address format.
- If you are ordering outside of the US please leave a phone number in the contact info as international tracking requires it.